Tweet on publish for Umbraco – available to download
I've released a new version of my Umbraco package that sends tweets when you publish a content node. The package is available to download from my Umbraco packages page or the our.umbraco project page.
- Complete rewrite of my previous twitter package
- Configure multiple twitter accounts.
- Send multiple tweets per publish.
- Ensure documents are not tweeted on re-publish.
- Support direct messages and @mentions
- Send different tweets per document type.
- Filter tweets by domain.
- Includes full PDF manual.
So why is this useful? I use the package to publicise blog posts and to send me a direct message when a comment is left on my blog so that I can quickly check whether or not it is a spam comment and act accordingly.
I'll provide a demonstration screen-cast shortly. In the meantime I'd love to hear your feedback.